Tuesday 29 September 2015

Indrani’s Gossip

Indrani’s Gossip


Never think even for a moment, while reading the title that, this is again about Shina Vora murderer Indrani and her chewed case. Let split it. Here Indrani means Indra’s wife who is also known as Shachi, whom we forgot. Indra is one of the deities and famous for his intelligent tricks and traps in Hindu mythology. As his wife what Indrani may feel and think about Indra and his mischief?!! Here is an attempt to present it.



“Oh My God!! What I am saying!?!! He is also one of the Gods. Whom should I tell my sorrows? Oh My…..O Shit.” Indrani sighed.

“I am really tired with his mischief. How many times I have to ignore his deeds??! You know Parvatiji, sometimes he remains so busy in watching Apsaras' dances that when he comes to me, he forgets my name and considers me one of the Apsaras. I feel shame and guilt even to talk with Urvashi and Menka. What if I do the same! And remain busy with Gandharvas and their music performances?!?!! He didn’t think about our children, what they will think about their father!! I can’t face them because of his dirty tricks.”

“he is really very careless about ‘Indrasan’. Have you heard story of ‘rabbit and tortoise’s race’?? he is doing same like rabbit. He never gives attention to important issues and ‘Indrasan’, and when someone starts penance, he starts using tricks with him. I suppose his tricks may have inspired Ekta Kapoor to use it in her serials nowadays!!! He is spoiling ‘Pruthvilok’ with doing such deeds. All the deities say, it is ‘Kalyug’ on ‘Pruthvi’, but if their God is like him what can we expect from them.

“Do you remember what he did with Ahalya?! Oh My…. Oh … I couldn’t show my face to anyone. I was feeling so shame. It is very difficult to face Brahmaji then. But he is as always, even Brahmaji also didn’t scold him. That’s why he is not fearful and feels freedom to be mischievous with others.”

“Laxmiji, perhaps you can understand my feelings. As a wife what I felt, you can understand, how you felt when God Vishnu has tricked with Vrinda (Tulsi). Still, there is a reason of killing that demon behind his act. But as a wife we have our own feelings.”

“Yes, Shachi, I can understand you. But they are Gods, deities. They are well wishers. Whatever they act, it is for the sake of goodness. And after all we are also deities; our duty is to follow them.”

“Shhshhsh……speak silently, Naradji will listen us, you know, he is always roaming here and there….”

“Yes, Parvatiji, perhaps you are right. But what disgusting there tricks are!! You know what they have done with me?! Arjuna is Indra’s son. Obviously but not mine! And they insisted me to take birth as Draupadi, who is going to marry Arjuna! It means I become wife of my husband’s son! Oh My God! Oh My…I cannot think! Have you seen any relation like this? Even today’s boring serials have better relations than mine, though they marry many times!

“I have tried to change his habits, Parvatiji, I explained him, look at lord Shiva, have you ever seen him watching Apsaras’ dances?! Do you know what he said?! He argued, ‘have you seen Krishna’s Ras-leela?’!! What should I say further Laxmiji??!”

“I imagine sometime, if I file case on him in court, my file will be very strong… but this can be true only at ‘Pruthvi’. This is only to be dreamt. And…. Foolish humans dream to come in ‘Swarg’!!!!”

I know today also he remains busy with Apsaras. Oh! He will never change. Do you think what will my curse if I get a chance? I will………”

“Shshshhh……Be silent, he is coming……”










No comments:

Post a Comment